Senior Citizens Advisory Board
- 10 a.m.
- The 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Cherry Hill Township Municipal Building
820 Mercer Street, Room 206
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Irene Burke
- Dr. James Brown
- Connie Cramer
- Fay Davids
- William Druckman
- Minnie Kaufman
- Stanley Krein
- Lorraine Maitland
- Theresa O'Driscoll
- Carmel Rapetti
- Howard G. Richards
- Elizabeth Seccio
- Shirley Tannenbaum
- Janice Walker-White
The Senior Citizen Advisory Board can be contacted via the Department of Recreation at 856-661-4800. You can also contact Board Chairwoman Irene Burke. In their capacity, the board helps to plan the Senior Citizen Holiday Party, organize senior clubs and activities, and address current issues facing the senior population.
The Senior Citizen Advisory Board is dedicated to promoting the welfare of Cherry Hill residents ages 55 and over.
Social Clubs for Residents 55 & Older
The following clubs meet in the Carman Tilelli Community Center, 820 Mercer Street (adjacent to the Municipal Building) unless otherwise noted. For more information, please contact the Senior Citizen Advisory Board by phone at 856-661-4800 or via email.
- Monday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Activities: bingo, cards, shuffleboard, refreshments, trips (day, weekend, week-long), business meeting with speaker (second Monday)
- Wednesday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Activities: bingo, cards, refreshments, trips (day, weekend, week-long), business meeting (first Wednesday), covered dish luncheon (fifth Wednesday)
Retired Men’s Club
- Tuesday and Friday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Activities: shuffleboard, cards, refreshments, speakers, luncheons
National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE)
- Fourth Wednesday, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Activities: business meetings with speaker, refreshments, luncheons, day trips
Golden Seniors Racquetball Club
- 9 a.m. Tuesdays, Cherry Hill Health and Racquet Club, Old Cuthbert Road
- Activities: all levels of play, picnics, and parties